Friday, December 28, 2007

Sleep is for the weak

Inspired by Tomh I decided to start blogging also. My decision to start blogging was helped by the fact that it's 5:30am and i find myself hit by one of the worst bouts of insomnia lately. Today was a good day, I woke up to the sounds of cooking mama, not a good thing to wake up to but the day got better, me and Daria just hung out into the mid-afternoon, we checked out my neighbours the yamadas and i actually thought it was a pretty neat movie. The animation based on sketch is real good and it's just real nice to watch a movie where although we watched the English-dub (I suck, I know) the little bits of Japanese culture are awesome.

Also, a inebrated Drew phoned me at 0130 singing outlive, or, that was what Laurie said he was meant to be doing.

peeeeace

No comments: