Saturday, March 01, 2008

a diary post

Nothing major really happened, just a cool week. Got some work down for college, not as much as I would have liked but we can't have it all now can we. I worked monday evening in the kitchen which was okay because it was a slow night and we just got all the shit down that we needed to get done. Tuesday night was an awesome show, SSS, Fucked Up and Set Your Goals at the Lemon Grove. All opening up for some band called Gallows, being the cool dudes that we are we thought we would have a few drinks before, get real happy. It ended up Laurie, Marek, Jamie and I were all a bit too out there but we still had an awesome night. Team Ceremony.

Wednesday I was pretty much dead, A few dudes stayed over after the show and we all fucked off college for the day, after those guys had left I got to spend a whole day with Daria. It was a good day, after we went for a late lunch I lay down in bed and ended up napping until about 8:30, then I went to Drew's house for a spot of hanging-out.

Thursday night was pretty intense, but before we get into that I have to mention this week's comics. Now, I was real late with last weeks bag so I picked that up this week as well so I've only just managed to read 'The Immortal Iron Fist: Orson Randall and the Green Mist of Death' Fucking Rad Book. 4 awesome artists telling 1 awesome story. Pick it up! Thursday night was the birthday of a girl Josh used to date, Megan. She's a friend of Daria so I managed to get invited along to head out with those guys, it ended up being a crazy night. So much fun shit happened it was just one of those spontaneous nights that ends up being awesome.

Friday! My giiiirl stayed and we watched Ratatouille in front of a roaring fire. We both fell asleep. Still though, hanging out is what I do best so it was enjoyable for all.

What is good right now: AGENT, Cold World, Iron Fist, New Avengers, Daria, Fucked Up, Sleeping, Ratatouille, Whose Line Is It Anyway?

you stay classy, planet earth

No comments: