Monday, February 25, 2008

ELECTRO

I'm not a huge one for electro, but I went to a Hot Chip show last night with some of my brothers from college, it was seriously good stuff, the amount of man-cardigans hurt my eyes like hell but the guys on stage fucking killed it. literally. The whole place was going fucking crazy it was such a good show.

Also, I've just got my hands on the new Foals LP Antidotes, I'm giving it a play now and it is seriously good shit. Kinda slow and you'd have to way be in the mood for it but it's full of awesome tunes. My pick would be Big Big Love (Fig. 2), complete with it's own fucking stupid Indie track name but it is a real real good song. I listened to it about 5 times before one of my Politics papers this January and it really set me up. Good listening, check it out

No comments: