Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Today was a good day


Today I started out by going to my Politics lecture on Anarchism, it was pretty interesting. I have an essay to write which I am going to ace. Anyway, after a bit of studying I met Daria for lunch and we had a ramen race which she pitifully lost. I mean, seriously, she had like a whole bowl of soup left with tofu and shrimp and bits of crab floating about in it. Now I am not saying I had an empty bowl in front of me but my soup level was WAY lower than hers. Props to George on the soup race I think. My wallet took a bit of a beating though, because the 2-disc Special Edition of Superbad was just staring at me from the shelf; how could I resist? This was THE movie of 2007, no buts! Also I picked up Issues 2 - 5 of Spider-Woman: Origin which were pretty neat. But! buy of the day was this! Y: The Last Man Volume 1, I mean fuck! To quote a reviewer 'this is the reason comic books were invented' seriously, even if you're not a fan of GNs just read this for the best fucken story ever written.

Then! I got home to find a RevHQ package waiting for me.

So happy this finally came, I ordered this a long, long time ago. Before Christmas. This will be spun continuously over the next few weeks, very very neat.

No comments: